The Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus, which was once a flagship marvel, may become outdated in 2024 as a result of the quick improvements in smartphone technology. In terms of both features and performance, the S23 Plus may fall behind when newer models are released.
This tutorial examines the elements that lead to the device’s apparent obsolete position, ranging from camera advancements to processor power. Read on to find out why the outdated Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus might not be the best deal in 2024 if you’re thinking about upgrading.
Reasons why the Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus might be Outdated in 2024?
- Slow Charging Speed- The Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus exhibits a delayed wireless charging time compared to some of its current market competitors.
- Absence of Significant Upgrades- Compared to its predecessor, it doesn’t offer any notable improvements while the Samsung Galaxy S24 series has promised around 7 years of Android upgrades.
- Expensive Price- Considering the features it offers, the cost is somewhat steep. If there are good discounts available then it is fine to go with it. Otherwise, customers can consider paying slightly extra to get a lot more.
- Absence of AI features- With the onset of the Samsung Galaxy S24 series, AI has been given a special place in several applications, be it cameras or notes. Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus heavily misses out on several of such features.
- Old body design- While the new Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra has stuck with the older design, it boasts of a robust Titanium-based body and a Gorilla Glass Armour screen that makes it far more durable than its predecessor with a little more price.
— Smartprix (@Smartprix) January 18, 2024
Samsung Galaxy S23 Plus- To buy or not?
In this case, the decision truly comes down to the needs of the customer. Those on a tight budget who require a speedy smartphone with a decent camera and additional features ought to purchase the model from the previous year. So, should you purchase the normal version or the Plus variant?
Because the Samsung Galaxy S23+ version has a larger battery, a faster charging speed, and a larger screen than the S23 model, we would advise you to purchase it. For people who want their gadgets to charge quickly and have a longer battery life, these qualities are crucial. A larger screen will enhance gaming and binge-watching experiences.