It’s best to go with Apple Music if you’re looking for a service that streams songs. With over 100 million songs in its library, all available for free in high-definition lossless audio, Apple has been a player in this market for almost the same period as audio streaming has been.
The prices for each Apple Music plan are as follows:
- Monthly cost of an Individual plan: $10.99
- The monthly cost of the Student plan is $5.99.
- A Family plan costs $16.99 a month.
Here's to one of the brightest stars in the sky! Tune in to @sza's #AppleMusicLive performance this Wednesday, January 31st at 7PM PT, only on Apple Music. 🌟 https://t.co/CS2lahkPIN pic.twitter.com/nMJLOAeZ26
— Apple Music (@AppleMusic) January 29, 2024
How to get Apple Music for free
Although Apple offers a free trial, you will have to pay if you use the service for an extended period. However, customers with Verizon Unlimited plans can get around this since they are entitled to free Apple Music. Here’s how.
1. Apple One- One of your options is the Apple One plan, which bundles several Apple services into multiple tiers of individually discounted payment plans.
2. Verizon- As long as you are enrolled in Verizon’s 5G Get More Unlimited plan, the subscription is complimentary. Using cheap Apple Gift Cards to pay for your membership is another innovative way to save money.
3. Free Deals- If you’ve never used the Apple subscription before, you should look for promotions that provide free months when you sign up as a fresh user, buy particular items, etc. Some of such deals are:
- When they sign up for the service, new or returning customers (who receive three months) can take advantage of a discount from Best Buy that lasts for four months.
- Additionally, Apple periodically still provides complimentary subscriptions to new customers who purchase Macs or iPhones.
- Purchases of new HomePods, HomePod minis, HomePods (AirPods Pro, AirPods, AirPods Max), or headphones qualify new users for a complimentary six-month trial of the Music service subscription.
Advantages of using Apple Music over other platforms
Regarding audio format and quality, Apple is undoubtedly the best option when compared with Spotify, whose much-discussed high-resolution tier is still nonexistent. Additionally, some people think Apple’s playlists are a little more detailed and customized than those of Spotify and other well-known streamers like YouTube Music or Amazon Music.